Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Personal Core Values

Regardless of whether or not we recognize them, personal core values are among the most important factors in how we live our lives.

Funny how the story ended up talking about values, wherein since High School, i was so decisive to have this various values until my goal. so, as for me, to be successful, i have 5 personal core values, that I had always thought of since High school years, to start it off, my first core value is Positive Attitude, always on the good mood or lightening up the mood even though the scenario is somewhat gloomy. second core value is Loyalty, being loyal to someone, or something always gives benefits in return. third value is Honesty, like Loyalty, telling the truth and nothing but the truth, always prevail. fourth core value is Respect, now, do I need to explain why? everybody need this kind of value. and the last value i have is Commitment, somewhat like a promise, but only to oneself, to practice what to go first, and what to focus on.

As for my values, I didn't compromise any of them, because as for me. my values are always on the top, the main focus, somewhat like my motivation for a successful future, because having this kind of values doesn't always give you negative traits, but gives you good conduct and moral upright.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing; those are quite impressive and are really no small feat. I hope you continue to hold them and stick to them. You will have a good life with lots of people to show the same love, respect, commitment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, thanks for the compliment miss. :)

    ReplyDelete