Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A New Beginning.

Should we believe in such?


The Philippine constitution proclaimed its new leader last June 30, 2010. President Benigno Simeon "Noynoy" Aquino III. He was announced the winner of the national-presidential election a few months ago, He owe's a vote of over 15 million in total that shows the other candidates was forced to concede to him. But, can he really handle the matters and problems that our country's facing today? Let's see a background of him from MY point of view.

As a socialsite nerd, I've seen a couple of pictures and notes that compares Noynoy Aquino to other candidates. There's one picture that caught my attention so bad, I thought to myself, "Why is he even campaigning?" Here's the picture of what I'm pertaining to.



Sorry if its too small for you, but then comparing it to other candidates, What drove into Noynoy's mind that led him to be the next president? He's way behind when comparing to other presidentiables. Perhaps because of his popularity over his Father and Mother? That's crazy. Because of his famous sister? That's more. In a way, I don't find this phrase that he stated from his speech "A New Beginning." somewhat true after all,

I'm not anti-noynoy or whatever you guys we're thinking, its just my review, thoughts and words.

No comments:

Post a Comment