Monday, February 14, 2011

Opposites Attacts.

Being absent for 1 lecture was a big lose for me, I don't have any idea of what structuralism is all about, and how will i link it to my Blogs. But that won't stop me, so, here's a little something that i tried to make things up on how i understand the Structuralism that will link with my Blog.



As my topic header mentioned, my blog mainly focuses on what everyone is into, the modern era living, gadgets and such that keeps everyone un-idle. of course, with these inventions and likings do have some negative effects to mankind. one of the major negative with this is forgetting about your work/assignment because of being busy with it.



As i REaD the definition of Structuralism on Wiki (< http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Structuralism >) and like the sample pictures above, i see it somehow like a face-off between good and evil, of course, my blog which mainly focuses of how are these kind of items are so into this day and its effect, shows morely of positive, wonder why? who would post such interesting topic that will only contaion more of negative ideas than more of the positive side. i doubt anyone would, unless you're a Brick Game holder, and nowadays there's this PSP. then i can understand that you'd still prefer old-school gaming than the more techno-wise.

2 comments:

  1. I like your fighting spirit (being responsible for what you've missed in your absence).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Para complete assignment ko. haha! :)

    ReplyDelete